What would we do without friends?! I know that I would do nothing without this beautiful girl. I love shopping with her, eating pretzels, watching Twilight, curling hair, drawing on your face with eyeliner, and therapy. I love you with all my heart and soul( if I had one) I treasure our friendship more than anything. I know that we hated each other for three years but hey I would go through that again to get you back.
Excuse my Asian eyes. Elijah what would I do without you. Thank you for always being supportive and loving of me. Im so happy that you and I got to become better friend this year. I dont think that I would still be alive if it weren't for you and Baylee. I will always remember the great times with you. We need to make more though. :) I love you so much!
Hayden: You are so amazing! you always have the best advice especially on boys. you are so much fun to be with and I hope that we can hangout more and make more memories. Even when you make racist Asian I always laugh and that makes my day. I love you.
Shane: Thank you for telling me that you were happy I wasnt dead. I am too. I dont know what I would do without your sarcasm and jokes. Just seeing you everyday makes my day so much better. I love you so much and you are a great friend.


Very nice
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDelete