Monday, February 23, 2015



learning to love my life had been one of the hardest things for me to do. But I did it. I love my life and would never wish to trade it with anyone else. No only do I not want to wish someone to have my life but I am a stronger person because of the trials I have faced. I love all of my friends and most of all my family. I dont know where I would be without out all of my supports. Thank you to all those who have touched my life in ways that I could never imagine. I love you guys. 

Mom and Dad: I dont think I tell you enough how much I love You. I dont know what I would do without you. I cant say this enough. Life would not be complete without you guys. You give me so much and love me when I am a pain. I have put you guys through a lot and I am sorry but I feel that it has helped our relationship as family and best friends. You have provided for me and for that I am eternally grateful. Thank you so much. Muah.



No comments:

Post a Comment