Hello.
Its been forever since I last wrote on my blog. Ummm not a whole lot has happened.
I just wanted to say that I am disappointed in people. People now days have no compassion or sympathy for people and what they value. I see in school people getting teased and made fun of because of what they love and value. And the sad part is is that they dont stick up for themselves and just "go with it." You should never had to bend down to someone else level just to seem cool or to fit in. Because I know that if you stay strong and stick up for yourself more people will respect you and will look up to you. I am guilty of all of those things. Making fun of what people value and not sticking up for myself. I think thats what pushed me over the edge many times where I didnt feel loved or wanted. Because I wasnt good enough for people. I always felt that if I did stick up for myself I wouldnt fit in because I am different. I hope and pray that whoever is reading this will know that you matter and no matter what people tell you someone anyone cares about you. You are never alone.
I have felt this way many times and I would never want anyone to feel this way. I talked to a good friend and it hurt me to see that people were mean and disrespectful of her values and feelings. It broke my heart to know that she gave up on people and herself. Just because you think your cool and all that doesnt mean its okay to break someone and pick them apart to a point where there is nothing left for people like me to repair. Im sure that if someone did that to those people then they would not want it to be done to them and I dont know what it is that makes them think its okay but it should never cross someones mind that that is okay.
And I am sure people are disappointed in me and if you are feel free to tell me what I am doing wrong or what I can do better at because I want to be a better person. But at least I strive to make changes and to be aware of peoples feelings. So if I do something that offends you and makes you feel disrespected tell me. Because I respect you and I want people to know that. And I know that we arent all perfect I am fully aware of that but we should try to make changes and try to be better for ourselves and others. Because everyone deserves to be treated like a prince and princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment