Friday, January 23, 2015


As some of you know I went to the Health Care Hospital at U of U. I went there because I hit a really low time in my life and I attempted suicide by over dosing. I met so many amazing people that became my best friends who have helped me get through my treatment. I miss all of them and wish that I could tell each and everyone of them how much they mean to me. Same goes for all of my friends at school. You guys have been a big support to me. I love all of you and hope to make many other memories with you. 

Baylee: I love you so much and you have been the best friend ever. I don't know what I would do without you. You have shown me what true friendship is. We have had a rough time but we got through it and this is the reward. You have always been with me through my hardest times and I don't know what I would of done without of you words of advice and hope. 
Elijah: Thank you so much! You have pushed me to get through this. You are an amazing best friend(guy best friend). I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without your words of advice. You have pushed me to be the best me and not to let others get me down. You told me that one person shouldn't get the best of me and beat me up emotionally. You are such a big support.

Dearest family members, I love all of you so much and don't know what I would do without your support and love. I hope all of you know that life would not be complete without you guys. I have so much fun at reunions with you and playing games. You mean the world to me and I cherish every moment with you all. 

Mom and Dad: I love you guys so much! You guys are my best friends and I dont think life would be complete without you guys. You have given me amazing opportunities and I am so grateful. You guys are my cheerleaders and my support team. I am so happy that I could be apart of this wonderful family. Life has thrown us a lot of hard curves but with love and words of advice we can get through this. Life would be so different without you guys. You have been so amazing to me I dont think that I would be in a better place if it werent for your amazing act of kindness and love. I am truly grateful. Love you so much.  


4 comments:

  1. Love you so much Camille! Don't know what I'd do without you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! Thanks for sharing your story with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille! I have always loved being around you. You are such a fun person and a beautiful girl, and a wonderful dancer! I love you so much. Hang in there! I'm so glad your doing better.

    ReplyDelete